1. Avoid using letter with too
thin the stroke, esp. those go in the same direction
2. Font size shall be as large as possible, say 14
points or above is better.
3. Avoid big color contrast in different views, e.g.
solid black or red elements on one view but white
background on the other.
4. Common background in different frames will have
not more than 3 flips is recommended
for totally different images and special effect is
suggested for 4 flips or above; up-to-down is better
than left-to-right changing.
use the minimum number of frames
to create the effect; the degree of motion shall not
be too large and also the area covered by the changes
shall be as small as possible.
the difference between the small and big size shall
not be too large; Up-to-down changing is absolutely
better than left to right changing; small size will
have better result.
two different artworks could be provided but the shape
and contour of the "morphing" object shall
be as close as possible.
3 Dimensional (3D with depth illustion)
- 3 layers is the most
basic but more layers could be made if necessary
- layered files with all elements editable in layered
Photoshop format is preferred
- placed images "might" be accepted but
it will take longer for the manipulation.
- the overlapping regions among different elements
shall be as many as possible
- avoid sold color background as it will reduce the
sense of depth
- background with image or texture will facilitate
your eyes to register the difference in relative position
of the image elements
- as elements of the artwork are separated in layers.
Avoid placing important information, e.g. company's
fine logo or name, in non-focal layers as it will
be less sharp.